Sunday, April 6, 2008

Writing on the web or on paper?

There are two different ways of writing. one is writing on the web and the other is writing on paper. These two way to writing is the same in terms of transfering message, but there are differences between the two methods.
writing on the web is an important role in this business world. It is saving time and efforts. people comunicated by email and it helps people make less misscumunications comparing to the phone. also the accecibility of the writing on the web is better than on paper.
on the other hand, writing on paper is more personal than writing on the web. for example, if I were traveling out of country, I would perfer to send a post card to my friends rather than just writing a email and forward to everyone. but if I need to write professionally, I would writing on the web.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that writing on paper is more personal than writing on the web. I guess it all has its place. I must say that I believe people should write online as much as possible now for the sake of the environment. Although they could recycle, most people do not think about it. I still would prefer something sentimental on paper....as a keepsake.