Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ten years from now....

My life have not been met 1/3 of my whole life, but It has been through interesting moment. Even 2 years ago from now, I had no idea actually I would live in America. Thus it is very curious thing to do toying with the idea of myself in ten years later.
I have a goal for my career, I would like to have Master degree of Business. hopefully about that time I would like to have one. I am acquisitive in my career, I planed to get a job when I graduated, and two years later, will apply to MBA. I hope I could work at retail company in Packaging industry, such as Medical, food, or import& export field would be fine as well.
Personally, here is something I would like to have before my 20's gone. I would like to travel in 7 countries, know how to cook 5 main Korean dishes well. also, I would like to have a long family trip, learn at least one of musical instruments, etc. Beyond that what I really desire to do in 20's is to find a person who is in love with me and have life together with trust and find a job where my passion is and making me improved.
I would like to see myself after ten years, married a nice guy, with working international retail packaging company. For personality aspect, I want to be a person who have the capacity for tolerate and hopefully I have the better point of view to see the world.

No comments: