Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Cover Letter

The advice given the website was very helpful. I did not know why the cover letter is that important. I thought that the cover letter is mention more about you beside the resume. I did not aware that the cover letter needed to be a personal letter written to a specific person in the company as well. but according to the website, it should be about the company, my prospect, target. The resume will tell them everything they need to know about me. I agreed most of their advice, especially, from the Reality of cover letter link was make sense to me.

The most useful the section of this tutorial was the last cover letter checklist. It helped me have out line of my own cover letter to the company I turned in class. also it helped how organized the given advice to apply to my cover letter. I can use those advice when writing my cover letter for my mock interview in class.

No comments: