Sunday, February 24, 2008

a free topic

I would like to write about my best friend, Hyun-Jung Ku. we went same mid school and high school. we used to live same town, very close each others house. I were hanging out a lot after school. we shared everything. First of all, her mom was always cooking delicious food for me when I was their house. we went every where together. one time we went to china, one night, we were at the hotel room, while we were chatting, suddenly a big cockroach shown up. we were screaming and running out the room. and then we realized that the door was locked and we did not have a key. thus we had to come down to check-in front and explained the situation we got. finally we get in but we could not find the cockroach and we were almost stayed all night. now I am thinking that was most funniest happened when we were in China.
She came a wonderful career woman. she is working at a top of cosmetic company in Korea. I am really proud of her, just sad that I could be hanging out with her as often as before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol - that's a great story!!

So, if she's the head of a cosmetic company, you should get her to write a reference for you for the internship! =o)